Comment on page
Chat Desk Overview
Chat Desk is an easy-to-use web-based application that enables real-time communication with your customers via a single web interface. It allows your customers to contact you via multiple channels while your customer service agents manage and respond to these customer messages from one, central web-based agent desk. Chat Desk also makes monitoring queries, chats, agent performance, and SLAs easier so you can ensure your customers are receiving the best and most efficient service.
The main features include:
- Chat Desk Dashboard (for supervisors only)
- Monitor agent performance and availability.
- View customers' engagement behavior.
- Configure various account settings and preferences.
- Set up and manage departments.
- Download transcripts.
- Launch the Supervisor Desk and Agent Desk.
- Supervisor Desk (for supervisors only)
- Agent management – add, edit and remove agents and departments.
- Agent scheduling – manage your agents, define agent chat capacity, and describe how chats should be routed.
- Real-time dashboard to review chat activity and agent performance.
- Management of Chat Desk preferences, e.g., brand colors and logo, transcripts, auto-responders, expiration durations, etc.
- Set up customer surveys and tagging systems.
- Agent Desk (for agents to engage with end-users across multiple chat channels in real-time)
- Two-way rich media support (e.g. PDF, Microsoft docs, images, videos, voice notes).
- Location sharing.
- Using canned replies.
- Payment requests via Chat 2 Pay.
- Chat history retrieval and note creation on tickets.
- Ability to transfer chats to other agents/departments.
- View customer details from 3rd party applications.